Blog Header

Blog Header

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Less is More

I was talking to friend Susie today and we started talking about cleaning out....which both of us seem to be determined to do. She commented that she gets tired of things and likes to change. Her house is lovely and tho she changes there are some things that remain constant. In each room there is something that is classically Susie.
Sheep 
lovely pink vintage dishes 
wonderful pictures of her family 
beautiful paperweights.
 
I on the other hand just want less....a lot less of everything.
I find as time goes by I what things gone....never to come back.
I haven't missed one little thing I have gotten rid of.
Maybe it's as simple as having less to clean!
I am so tired of all my clutter
It needs to be this clean....my goal!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment