Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, March 23, 2015

Neutrogena Overnight Lip Treatment

I have a small container of Neutrogena Overnight Lip Therapy which I love
In the winter when alot of us get dry or cracked lips it's a perfect solution.
however.........
I also have a continual problem with "raggy cuticles". If you have experienced this you know it not only looks bad and I bet you hate it as much as I do. I have tried Vaseline, a cuticle product and lotion. They worked, but they never seemed to resolve the problem. So one night, in absolute frustration, I put the lip treatment on my cuticles and what a shock in the morning. They were better and after using it for a couple weeks....just at night...my "raggy cuticles" are a thing of the past. 
 Amazing
Wonderful
Whew......I'm so grateful I found a solution!

~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment