Blog Header

Blog Header

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Laduree--French Macaron


I have been thinking about my time in Paris last year...sigh....and of all the wonderful things Paris has to offer...... the macaron being one of them. Thinking this would be a wonderful project for me I thought I would make a batch and see how they turned out.

I googled and googled for recipes and I came up with several. 
One being Martha Stewart and then I stumbled across this blog with "the" recipe. 
I do believe I will give this one a try because I adore the name for her blog. 

And someone who would purchase them with her hubby and go to 
the Eiffel Tower to eat them together is a girl after my own heart. 

Her suggestion to pray they turn out is something I will definitely do!




No comments:

Post a Comment