Blog Header

Blog Header

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Kate Spain

Below is an excerpt from Kate Spain's email update that I received today. She also has an interesting blog that you can check out. 
I encourage you to visit Kate's site to read and see all the beautiful things she shares with her readers.

"Look at this astounding English rose display in Southport, CT — just a town over from where we live. This was so amazing because all these roses were planted in a very narrow 16" road-front garden. A good reminder that you can do so much with not a whole lot of space. If you're local and want to have a look at this, it's on Harbor Road across from Pequot Yacht Club. I love the carefree, unstructured look to these roses. Their color and fragrance were a beautiful treat to savor!"



                                                                 Kate Spain

I was just thinking back to a train ride I had last year in Germany. I was awed by the beautiful gardens and flowers that people had in their yards in very small spaces. It inspired me to try it in my yard and it works beautifully!  
                                I love how Kate describes it as carefree and unstructured....
                                                    that's the look I always strive for!

No comments:

Post a Comment