Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, January 25, 2016

Potting Bench

This time of year I am forever thinking about what I want to do once I can get outside and actually enjoy it again. This is what gets me thru winter in Northern Illinois!
I think I want a potting bench. I have been hunting online for ideas and I think I have it narrowed down to what would work for me. Now I just have to get dear husband to agree to build it. 
Actually he will be excited to do it since he loves planning and building things.
~~~~~~~~
Below is a picture of what I had in mind  & with a few "tweaks" I think it might be perfect. 
This bench is from This Old House and they give directions and a supply list! 
How nice is that!
The link is listed below if you want to take a peek.






I love the idea of the drawer


  This just might have to be the color I use


Ooooooo I really like so much about this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment