Blog Header

Blog Header

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Saturday

It's Saturday. I slept until 8:30....can you believe it! It was pure heaven. I heard dear husband leave at 4:30 this morning to go to work...he really doesn't like working on Saturday and I sure don't blame him one little bit. It's 50 degrees, sunny & blue skies.
No one wants to work on such a glorious day I'm sure.
So here I sit with my feet up, my coffee and reading, actually rereading, "Somewhere Safe with Someone Good" by Jan Karon. 
I just love Fr. Tim and Cynthia and of course their pets Barnabas and Violet.
It's quiet, the coffee is delicious and the book is my escape for a little while. 
What a luxury instead of the 4:45 alarm I get up to for work.
It's time to get moving and accomplish what seems like a hundred things to do today tho.

Well.....maybe 1 more chapter and a little more coffee with an English Muffin on the side!


No comments:

Post a Comment