Blog Header

Blog Header

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Grown Up Coloring Books

With adult coloring books being all the rage these days I signed up for a Zendala  Coloring class..
Well it was a coloring class 
but we had to create the Zendala/Manadla first. 
What a humbling experience that was!
The instructor, who is an art major and teacher was positive and calming but the very thought that artwork was part of the evening was intimidating. 
When she said it doesn’t have to be perfect and that’s ok
…..the seamstress part of me was like….
what do you mean it doesn’t have to be perfect??? 
As the evening progressed it was abundantly clear that my sister was blessed with all the artistic ability in the family so I will enjoy my coloring book.
Tho I have to say I was impressed by the beautiful designs that others in the class created
…and completed…unlike me.


That’s ok. My talents just lie in other areas and I actually did learn things
....like I need erasable colored pencils for one!
Image result for mandalas
Image result for mandalasImage result for mandalas


























No comments:

Post a Comment