Blog Header

Blog Header

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Cast Iron Bench

I was almost home from work one day and I glanced at my neighbors house and she was putting out her trash for the next morning. She had put out this fabulous vintage cast iron bench frame. Needless to say I made a quick turn and staked my claim on it. She was baffled why I wanted it since it was just the frame. 
Really????? 
Dear husband can basically fix, repair spruce up most things. 
And all I needed was wood put on. The bolts were still attached tho he opted for new ones. 
Anyway below is the finished product. 
I painted it, correction he painted it but I picked out the  color, 
which of course is the most important part, right?? 
A wonderful roof tile red.....


Before






Da! Ta 
I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment