Blog Header

Blog Header

Sunday, March 17, 2013

"New"' Year

I am making a "life" resolution not just for the year but for a long time I hope.. Tho late coming it is still worthy of doing. I will be better about keeping in closer contact with people who have crossed my path over the years. Everyone I meet makes a difference in my life. Sometimes they make you think about things differently, some make you smile and others have profound impact that changes you forever. 

There are many people that I will never have the luxury of sitting with again to enjoy their company but they are none the less dear to me. I want them to know that I think of each of them so often. I will share my memories of these wonderful people one at a time as each deserves special mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment