Blog Header

Blog Header

Friday, July 26, 2013

Evening in Cincinnati

I can't believe that it's been a week already since I left for my long weekend............

What a lovely weekend I had. I was able to visit with a very dear friend who I never get to see often enough. I am also so blessed to have an amazing friend who is so easy to travel with. Despite the heat we spend a lot of time outdoors walking and eating. After dinner at Morlein Lager House (oh yum), dear friend Susie, spotted a new area by the river that has been made into a water park where kiddies were playing and then the adults as the evening progressed. They also have the most wonderful swings right on the Ohio River.
All three of us sat and enjoyed the peace and, of course, the fun of people watching. Such a lovely evening.
The video shows all the beautiful night shots and colors of the fountains. Enjoy!!


 
Check out the Roebling Bridge in the background.
 
 
 
We sat here watching all the lights across the Ohio River, barges going by and just enjoying our friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment