Blog Header

Blog Header

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Wen Cleanser

Thoughtful Miss Heather gifted me with a container of Wen Cleanser for my birthday this year. I have been wanting to try it forever but it’s a little cost prohibitive for me. I really wanted it for my travels in May to tame the hair insanity I experience in humid weather.... well actually every day. Also as I speed toward old age my hair is less manageable…..and those are very kind words to explain my hair.
Moving on…..I wanted to have a good hair day every day while I was gone. Such vanity right?  Then I was treated to a lesson in humility when I burned out, literally, my flat iron on the 4th day. It’s not like Paris has an Ulta store on the corner I could run to and replace it so I had to live with frizz & fluff  basically every day. Having the Wen Cleanser helped me get thru all of it tho. It tamed it to a degree and made it liveable….so many thanks for such a wonderful gift.

This is what I saw when I looked in the mirror each day.



No comments:

Post a Comment