Blog Header

Blog Header

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Ukuleles



I was just walking in the door yesterday after work and my phone is ringing. I couldn't get it out of my pocket before it went to voice mail tho....don't you just hate that?!
Well, it was friend Susie and I called back right away and all I could hear was this music in the background. Couldn't figure out why I was hearing "When All the Saints Come Marching In".
So then the voice mail dings at me and I start to listen and it's the same song!
Before you know it, the dear calls me once more and AGAIN all I hear is that song.....
I decide to be patient and lo and behold it is my two dear friends, Susie & Chris singing and.....


Wait for it....

playing ukuleles


                 


Now you know why I love to go to see them.
Unexpected they are and a hoot to boot!
After a long day at work I needed the chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment