Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, August 10, 2015

Paper Napkins


I was remembering that my mom always used cloth napkins.....bless her heart.....
regardless of what was on the menu. I carried over many traditions from her, like cutting sandwiches at an angle or using Kraft Mayo, but with 5 sons cloth napkins was not one of them! 
I generally don't have a favorite brand of either. My thought process is that in about an hour they will be thrown out and grandson Wes, in an effort to keep clean, goes through a minimum of 3 napkins per meal. No messy face and hands for him!
As a side note....this is the only time he attempts to stay clean.


Marcal Napkins





What a awesome idea!




Voila! No more napkins spilling out of an open bag!

I'm curious why other companies aren't doing this!





No comments:

Post a Comment