Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, October 12, 2015

Back to Baraboo Wisconsin

We have spent so many family vacations at Devils Lake State Park and I have always wanted to go back just for a day trip to walk and explore with my dear husband. So off we went last week and the park was as spectacular as I remembered. 
I mean really, Autumn in Wisconsin, much less Baraboo, who could ask for more! 
Well may be Paris, Munich, Vienna....
but I only had one day off so Baraboo it was.
We hiked for about 2 hours up to the top of the bluffs and the view
......oh my,,,,


Where we parked



Then we climbed and climbed and climbed some more


Where we stopped for pictures


Where we stopped for more pictures


And another picture


And at the top where we took it all in!





No comments:

Post a Comment