Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, December 7, 2015

The Great British Baking Show

I am addicted to The Great British Baking Show! 
I look forward to being able to sit down and watch all the charming people each week. 
AND
I love Mary Berry! 
Of course Paul Hollywood is pretty great too....tho Mel and Sue regularly steal the show!
I'm in awe of what the bakers produce in what seems to me a minuscule amount of time----and these are just people who love to bake....not professionals!
You don't have to be in love with English desserts to appreciate the knowledge and creativeness the bakers show.
So "Cheers" for giving us such an entertaining show!

English Muffins to Mini Victoria Sponges
Picnic Basket Pie to Opera Cake
Then of course we can't forget Fig Roly Poly Pudding.





No comments:

Post a Comment