Blog Header

Blog Header

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Summer Vacation by Eleanor


Over the weekend my mom said “It’s officially summer”. 
I thought it was summer vacation because 
she was home for 3 whole days 
 I was shocked Tuesday morning when she told me that it was back to work for her.
These last 3 days were so much fun. We were all outside all day long and she only left once to do some errands. I got to run around the back yard and check out every new thing they planted. I even got into the part of the yard that is fenced off. They said something about grass seed  then mom and I sat down and had a chat about not doing that again,
They fixed the fence and now I can’t get in at all.

I know I’m not supposed to love running, being a basset hound and all, but it’s just the best thing ever and I heard them say they never saw a basset run like I do. 


























Sometimes I like to lay down in the yard and just look around. I love my backyard but geez 
they put a lot of fencing up.

 I wonder if it’s because of me. 





Taking a break and checking out what everyone is doing



Waiting for Dad to come back home

No comments:

Post a Comment