Blog Header

Blog Header

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bee Sting

Well I can no longer (silently)gloat that I have never gotten a bee sting. Or in this case wasp, so two stings. I was expecting it to hurt more than it did but it was pretty darn uncomfortable. Since I couldn't even see them, because it was on the back of my leg, kind husband put the wonderful home remedy of a baking power and water paste on it. Added a little ice, a bendryl pill for good measure and it's feeling better.
I have to say  that since I was outside when it happened I was tempted just to rip those pants off to get rid of it. Common sense prevailed and I went inside the house and I stood in front of the open door and got them off.
I guess I need to get rid of the common sense part, right?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment