Blog Header

Blog Header

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Stress

Stress seemed to be the topic of the week. So many people I talked to were over the top with it in their lives. Whether it was work related or on a personal basis they all just seemed so frustrated. Then of course they didn't feel good or thought they were "losing it" and some were just feeling angry.
I know we can't chalk up all our physical problems to stress but I honestly believe that a lot of things can be traced back to it .....or at the very least how we handle the stress.
Despite the hundreds of things I need to do this weekend I hope to allow myself the time to de-stress. Find time to do something for myself which is something that a lot of us don't make time to do.
So I wish you some peace filled time this weekend to do things you enjoy doing.
Take time to breath deep, to clear your mind and relax your body.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment