Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, September 7, 2015

First Day back at work

Well it finally happened....I went back to work. 
I actually have to say that the timing was perfect. I was able to enjoy so much time at home getting caught up on things that I didn't have the time to do before. Like visit with dear friends, read alot of books and clean out areas of the house that needed to be done. AND sit and watch the snow fall, the rain bucket down and stay inside warm and dry. 
I didn't have to fight the traffic to be somewhere at a specific time. 
But best of all I was able to be outside on beautiful days.  
For all of that and more I am so grateful.
But it was time to get back to reality and the company and people  I am working for are wonderful. 
Now I know you'll be jealous but I get to wear jeans....every day!

When I came home at the end of the week here is what dear husband had waiting for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment