Blog Header

Blog Header

Friday, March 18, 2016

Croque Monsiour

I was visiting friend Susie last weekend (one of those physical and mental R & R long weekends) and she thought it would be a nice idea to go to Indianapolis for lunch at Petite Chou. 
 Decision making, when presented with an array of food, isn’t my strong suit. 
So  many choices and I get to only pick one! 
After some deliberation and thanks to a very patient friend and waiter 
I ordered the Croque Monsiour.
Ham, gruyère, creamy béchamel, dijonnaise
Oh Yum!
I had chosen wisely.

Image result for croque monsieur


After that you can stroll on Monon Trail to get rid of a few of the calories you just took in. 
The unfortunate part is that  as you are heading back  you pass Brics Ice Cream.  
Go ahead ..... indulge yourself.

Image result for brics ice cream indy


I strongly recommend Chocolate Choo Choo.
Just sayin'





No comments:

Post a Comment