Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, March 28, 2016

Indiana Visit


Friend Susie has been searching for this walking trail for awhile now. She finally was able to track it down and we went for a long walk in the woods. Unlike my neck of the woods,  it was startling quiet with the exception of the birds singing their little spring hearts out and the water in the creek gurgling along..
Here are some of the things I spied















Susie is prepared to go all the time, like every day possible, to walk and relax in the woods. I’ll look forward to walking with her again on my next trip south.
She is also bound and determined to stay in the tiny house for a day. She would love to wake up in the quiet of the forest but I’m afraid that if they let her stay she may never want to leave!














No comments:

Post a Comment