Blog Header

Blog Header

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bakers Twine

For some reason I am fascinated with bakers twine. It started at a bakery in my area when I went in to buy a special birthday cupcake for my mom. They packaged it in this small white box and proceeded to tie it up with yards of red bakers twine. Little did I know that I was on the cutting edge of a current trend. I guarantee that never happens to me. My daughter in law works tirelessly to make sure I know what the current trends are. So I searched and searched Etsy for the perfect colors and I jumped in and bought the twine.....actually I bought 5 spools of twine.
All I can say is that I wish I had bought a lot more.
It's a known fact that you can never have enough twine!

It started with the Cupcake
 
 
Then the sweet box
 
 
Then the joy of ownership!
 
 
So many cute thing to use it for. A card is definitely on my to-do list!
 
 









 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment