Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, May 27, 2013

Sassy Hats

I attended a festival and a hat maker was there. You don't see that everyday do you? It was quite intriguing to watch her put "this & that" together and product all sorts of beautiful hats. It reminded me of my Aunt Ruth who made hats for herself...just for the pleasure of saying she created it and feeling special when she wore them.
Anyway..... back to the hat maker....she stated emphatically that there is a hat style for every person. You just have to try different styles on until you find the one that suits you. So a couple years ago after having convinced myself that there wasn't a hat made that I would look good in, her words came back to me and I started looking.
Bear in mind I hate to shop...but I looked when I was out and about and look what I found....A Hat I love!
I know, I know, it's black and kind of plain but pair it with my pumpkin color coat,
a fabulous scarf and it's as cute as a button!
                I was also motivated because it was an exceptionally cold & snowy winter.



No comments:

Post a Comment