Blog Header

Blog Header

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Proven Winners

Spring.....It's better than Christmas for me.
To wake up everyday and see the slow but sure progress of trees, bushes, flowers and all the green growing things. It is such a gift to be experiencing yet another spring in my life.
Colors are more vivid and the birds are singing louder...particularly at 4:30 AM!
I was listening to the radio and this website was mentioned so naturally I checked it out, and so thoroughly enjoyed it, I wanted to share it with you. I'm always looking for ideas for planting and this year is no exception.
If your a lover of Morning Glories take a look at "Blue My Mind" Dwarf Morning Glories. Pretty! Pretty!
                                                     Or how about?
                                                      Lemon Slice
                                                    Picasso In Pink
                                                 Watermelon Charm

 
Blue My Mind








No comments:

Post a Comment