Blog Header

Blog Header

Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Four Agreements

By Don Miguel Ruiz
 
 


I had this posted at my desk at work for years and took it down one day in a moment of frustration. I could have used it today to calm my mind.
I've read this interpreted any number of ways but in reality if you read the book the author says it best. You might not agree with everything Ruiz says but there is so much good you can walk away with,
Sometimes between what is going on in our personal lives and our work life it can impact how we feel about ourselves and changes our attitude and alters the course of the day. Today would have been the day to have the second point tattooed on my forehead so when I looked in the mirror I would remember it! 
When I checked my email tonite my Kansas daughter in law had sent this to me. It's going back up at my desk tomorrow. 



 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment